This guide will show you how to create an email address using cPanel, then how to access that email account.
1. Login to your cPanel account. When you first set up an account with us, you would have received an email with the details on how you can gain access to your control panel. If you have lost those details, feel free to raise a support ticket or call in.
2. Now that you are logged into cPanel, navigate to “Email Accounts”
3. Click the "CREATE" button to the right of the screen.
4. You will then be given the option to add an email address, fill out the required details and click “CREATE”.
5. That's it! Your email account has now been created. A very quick way to access that mail account you just created is to click “CHECK EMAIL” on the far right on the email table. This will take you into that specific mailbox without the need to login.
Accessing your email via Webmail:
You can access your account from anywhere using our Webmail tool. In your web browser of choice, navigate to www.yourdomainname.com/webmail - You will be greeted with a Webmail login screen, please enter your full email address and password for that email account.
Using your email with Microsoft Outlook:
Configuring your email for your phone:
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll happily assist you.