To add a cPanel account to start hosting a website, please ensure you have created at least 1 package to choose from. If you have not yet created a package, please see our guide: http://support.cloudabove.com/articles/whm-reseller-account/creating-a-package
1. Using the left hand menu, navigate to Create a New Account
2. Enter your client's domain into the Domain field e.g. cloudabove.com (this can also be a subdomain)
3. The username will be selected for you automatically, but you're welcome to change this
4. Enter a password or use the Password Generator button
5. Enter an email address to be associated with the account (optional). This is where disk space notifications will be sent to.
6. Select the package you've just created from Choose a Package
7. Leave all other values as default and click Create