1. Login to your cPanel account. When you first set up an account with us, you would have received an email with the details on how you can gain access to your control panel. If you have lost those details, feel free to raise a support ticket or call in.
2. Navigate to Select PHP Version.
3. Click Switch To PHP Options.
4. Both the post_max_size and upload_max_filesize need to be set to the same size. To change these click on the current size and select the new max upload size from the drop down menu, then click Apply and once complete then Save.
5. You have will have successfully increased or restricted your maximum upload size. You may encounter problems if the max upload is over 500mb, if you do run into any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.