When uploading large files to WordPress or running a executable script the maximum execution time could error and stop these processes if they exceed the time limit.
An example of this would be when uploading a large theme to WordPress it could error if it is taking too long to upload. The maximum execution time will need to be increased, to do so follow this guide.
1. Login to your cPanel account. When you first set up an account with us, you would have received an email with the details on how you can gain access to your control panel. If you have lost those details, feel free to raise a support ticket or call in.
2. Navigate to Select PHP Version.
3. Click Switch To PHP Options.
4. Then click on the current max_execution_time and increase it to fit your needs, the time is set in seconds.
Once you have input the new max_execution_time click Apply and Save.
5. You have will have successfully increased the maximum execution time, if you run into any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.