So, you currently have a website www.YourDomain.com and you would like to create a new one, the problem is, you don’t want to take your existing website down whilst you develop a new website.
Well there’s a great way of creating another WordPress website that can run in conjunction with your existing WordPress website that we will demonstrate, let’s take a look shall we?
1. Login to your cPanel account. When you first set up an account with us, you would have received an email with the details on how you can gain access to your control panel. If you have lost those details, feel free to raise a support ticket or call in.
2. Navigate to “Installatron”.
3. Select Applications Browser.
4. Search for WordPress and click “install this application”
5. Fill out the details, most of which can be left default. Please note that I have chosen the directory name to be “development”, this is because I intend to develop a new website within here without disrupting the existing website. So my new WordPress website will exist at www.MyDomain.com/development, then to login to the back-end I would navigate to www.MyDomain.com/development/wp-admin.
6. Click Install at the bottom once you have filled out the details, and that’s it! Your WordPress website will be installed within a minute or so.